Punch Fails 2 Punch Fails 2

I mean, it wasn't "bad" but ti wasn't great either. You kept using the same running sequence when introducing new fail. You could've at least changed it up a little bit.

Making your drawings and characters a bit neater wouldn't hurt either. Even though it's just a simple little flash, you still want it to be the best you can possibly make it. I've never animated something, but I do know how hard it can be. Even so, just try to keep things neat.

Overall, it's pretty decent! Keep up the good work, and you'll get better eventually.

Agent64 responds:

Thanks! This is about a year old, so I have improved since, but thanks again for the advice anyways. :3

Five Nights At Freddy's Five Nights At Freddy's

That security guard had it coming...

5 Nights at Freddy's 5 Nights at Freddy's

Amazing! The animation was great, it matched the lyrics well, and gave off a "scary" feeling. The song was amazing too! I downloaded that stuff! ^~^

Smitty The Destroyer (ep Smitty The Destroyer (ep

MOOOOAAAR! God, this had me laughing. I loved this man. Keep it up, please. ^~^

Theres a Man in the Woods Theres a Man in the Woods

This is my fifth time watching this. The chills I get are stronger every time.

Astounding work.

Animator vs. Animation IV Animator vs. Animation IV

You broke the fourth wall. something many animators don't, or aren't able to do. I commend you on a job well done, sir. Keep up the amazing work, because this, made my day. ^~^

Best. Animation. EVER.

You Think ALS is Funny? You Think ALS is Funny?

Why is it that over half the people below me are so stupid, that they can't understand what you were trying to say? It wasn't very hard to grasp. I mean, it was simple really. You were explaining how people don't take the Ice Bucket Challenge for what it really is, and are just doing it because it's some "fad."

It's not. It's serious. And people need to stop making it seem so funny and mainstream.

And seriously, why can't the guys below me understand what you were doing here? I have a feeling they just wrote the review before even finishing the flash, rather than listening to it in full, then letting it sink in for a moment.

Overall, pretty great job. Good animation, voice acting could have used variation, but I barely even took notice. Amazing message as well. I like it! ^~^

Breadheads Breadheads

You know.... When I first saw the video appear on Newgrounds, the thumbnail is what told me NOT to click it. And I obliged. But I found it again today and decided, "Why the fuck not."

I wish I could take it back. But what's done is done.

Beautiful animation. Disturbing premise.

A Honorable Fight A Honorable Fight

This was HILARIOUS! You made my night! The way he was just spinning and moving forward slowly, and the music kept cutting in and out, ahd me in a laughing fit. I had to pause it. XD

And Ryu's hadouken was insane. He blasted himself upwards. I died when that happened.

The randomness was just comedy gold to me. This was awesome man. Keep it up!

thesweepstudios responds:

thanx man i really am glad you liked it

Just a bit Awesome Just a bit Awesome

This was just so funny and crazy for me! I love it! You made my night man! Thanks!

EffrenV responds: