Newgrounds' Illuminatimas Newgrounds' Illuminatimas

"It would be worthwhile to click here..." ;)

Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays!~ ^~^

TurkeyOnAStick responds:

Same to you :)

Time Fcuk Time Fcuk

Drug trip.

The Blind Swordsman The Blind Swordsman

Just to play around, I did what this one guy named GroggyLobster said and turned off my speakers for the "Ultimate Helen Keller Experience." XD

I actually won the first level. O.O

I was just spamming the buttons and flailing around like any person would if both their sense of hearing and sight were disabled. (No offense to blind and deaf people. I have full respect for you)

Anyways, this game isn't all too bad. It's actually kind of addicting and can test your sense of hearing. If you go to far to the right, his voice pans to left and vice-versa. You have to listen closely. Although I'm still not sure if this is an April Fool's Day joke or not, It's still pretty good. Nice job guys! :D

Only One Chance Only One Chance

I love this game so much! I find the storyline to be really interesting and sweet. And I'm a sap when it come to love. XD The music really adds on to it and gets me so emotional! I'm gonna go download it right now!

The game mechanics (the jumping) can get really buggy and faulty at times, and I experienced a part in the game where it got drastically slow, but it could've been my laptop. I'm not sure.

But nonetheless, I want to congratulate you on a job well done! Keep up the good work, John!

johnfn responds:

Yeah I did notice the slowdown - just once though. It's possible it's a problem with older computers? Once I closed and reopened my browser though, it went away. Thanks for the review :)

Catchy Orbit Catchy Orbit

Very well put together and thought out. It's a challenging game that can really get you thinking. Well done my friend!

Segway of the Dead Segway of the Dead

You gotta hate April Fools Day.

Howmonica Howmonica

This, is very well done. Just as said before within the other reviews, the music used to play throughout the game is very catchy. I like to hear it play over and over, through each level. The game is, on my part, a little tricky at times, but it is fun to play. I'm going to give you a five. Seeing as how you deserve it for making a game this enjoyable. Just as the motto says,

Newgrounds - Everything, By Everyone