Punch Fails 2 Punch Fails 2

I mean, it wasn't "bad" but ti wasn't great either. You kept using the same running sequence when introducing new fail. You could've at least changed it up a little bit.

Making your drawings and characters a bit neater wouldn't hurt either. Even though it's just a simple little flash, you still want it to be the best you can possibly make it. I've never animated something, but I do know how hard it can be. Even so, just try to keep things neat.

Overall, it's pretty decent! Keep up the good work, and you'll get better eventually.

Agent64 responds:

Thanks! This is about a year old, so I have improved since, but thanks again for the advice anyways. :3

Five Nights At Freddy's Five Nights At Freddy's

That security guard had it coming...

5 Nights at Freddy's 5 Nights at Freddy's

Amazing! The animation was great, it matched the lyrics well, and gave off a "scary" feeling. The song was amazing too! I downloaded that stuff! ^~^

Newgrounds' Illuminatimas Newgrounds' Illuminatimas

"It would be worthwhile to click here..." ;)

Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays!~ ^~^

TurkeyOnAStick responds:

Same to you :)

Time Fcuk Time Fcuk

Drug trip.

The Blind Swordsman The Blind Swordsman

Just to play around, I did what this one guy named GroggyLobster said and turned off my speakers for the "Ultimate Helen Keller Experience." XD

I actually won the first level. O.O

I was just spamming the buttons and flailing around like any person would if both their sense of hearing and sight were disabled. (No offense to blind and deaf people. I have full respect for you)

Anyways, this game isn't all too bad. It's actually kind of addicting and can test your sense of hearing. If you go to far to the right, his voice pans to left and vice-versa. You have to listen closely. Although I'm still not sure if this is an April Fool's Day joke or not, It's still pretty good. Nice job guys! :D

SpeTheof - Happy Jelly SpeTheof - Happy Jelly

Nice one! So sweet and happy sounding. ^~^ I love the use of Sytrus Cube. I know that synth anywhere! XD

SpeTheof responds:

Hehe, thank you!

Absent Mind Absent Mind

Really smooth and calming my man! I'm impressed.

Although I do believe that most Drum and Bass songs carry a faster tempo. Having something with this slow a tempo and calling it DnB doesn't really seem to fit. If you take a look at Monstercat (I know, a pretty big example, not sure if it applies here), the songs in their DnB section all have fast tempos. Drum and Bass is a genre where you want to give the feeling of energy. Using a slow tempo kind of defeats that purpose. Give a listen to Fury by Feint for an example. It can help. :D

It's your first time so I understand that this was not going to be perfect. I am still quite impressed with you. Also, in DnB make sure I can HEAR the drums. They shouldn't be overbearing, but I should most definitely be able to hear the kick and snare.

Keep it up man and just apply the things I've said here. You'll be making fresh DnB tracks in no time at all! ^~^

Merry Illuminatimas Merry Illuminatimas

Wow! This is great. It gives me the feeling of walking down a quiet street in one of those black and white detective movies. The streetlight is flickering eerily, and the sound of my breathing is my only comfort. ANNND it loops perfectly! ^~^

Oh, by the way...

There are 18 letters in Merry Illuminatimas. 18 plus a negative 2 equals 16. The square root of 16 is 4. When Shaquandra throws that ass in a circle, the circumference of that circle is 2, meaning her ass is nonexistent. When we add that 2 to the square root of 16 which is 4, you get 6. Divide that by Shaquandra's ass again, and you get 3! THERE ARE 3 POINTS ON A TRIANGLE! RIP OUT THE EYE OF A RANDOM STRANGER FROM ACROSS THE STREET AND SLAP THAT IN THE MIDDLE, THEN BAM!

ILLUMINATI CONFIRMED! O.O

Mattashi responds:

Thanks Exilious! And awesome that you get that feeling you described cause that's what I was aiming for! :)

Sabtastic Tankgirl Sabtastic Tankgirl

Pretty good, but the hair looks really stiff. Almost as if she's wearing a wig. Try to make it a little more "free-falling" and natural. It's like she doused it in hairspray.

Aside from that, this is badass dude! ^~^

deathink responds:

Yeah, the line work of the hair looks better than the colored version. But I did want it to look kinda stiff, kinda like she haven't showered in a long time. I never really referenced it, but she is in a post apocalyptic world and where there probably isn't any showers, and her hair is filled with dirt and sweat.

lookie, it's an owl lookie, it's an owl

Ermergherd! It's so adorable! I want a pet owl like this.

Life would be complete.

Nice drawing!

FRAYDO responds:

a pet owl would so awesome! ^__^
thanks exi :D

Interpretive. Interpretive.

Wonderful. Gives people a chance to view things they want to. I see a pretty generic setting in my perspective. A lake, accompanied by a hill, a patch of grass, and the sun.